Ductless Mitsubishi AC in Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
Ductless air conditioning and heating systems, also known as mini-split systems, only pump heat into the room when it’s required, which eliminates waste due to heat radiating through your home rather than where you need it. Contact Us Today!
If you’re considering installing new AC units in your home in Gilbert, AZ, and surrounding areas, you might want to consider the benefits of a ductless AC unit. The main benefits include:
- Cost-effective Installation: Although the initial cost of ductless AC units is higher, you can cut down on installation costs by purchasing a single-zone system instead of multiple zones. Since there’s no need for extensive duct work or zoning, the installation price drops significantly. With a single zone unit, you can place both your indoor and outdoor components in the same room. Many homeowners find it more convenient to have all of their components in one place and use a small rolling stand to move the unit from one side of the room to another, depending on whether it’s cooling or not.
- Energy Savings: Energy Star reports that ductless AC units are typically 15 to 20 percent more energy-efficient than central air conditioning. You can save even more money on your cooling bills by purchasing an ENERGY STAR certified single-zone ductless AC unit. These units use less energy and offer better performance than standard models, so you’ll enjoy reduced operating costs while staying cool and comfortable at the same time.
- Fits into Small Spaces: These units typically require less than 100 square feet of space and can easily fit in even the smallest rooms without taking up too much floor space.
When should you get maintenance on your ductless AC unit?
As with any appliance, your best bet is to regularly have the unit serviced by a professional. A qualified HVAC technician can inspect the AC unit and perform routine maintenance to ensure that it runs smoothly throughout the cooling season. If you’re not sure whether or not your ductless AC unit needs to be serviced, consider contacting a professional for an inspection.
When a technician comes to inspect your AC unit, they will typically complete several checks to ensure that the system’s components are running effectively. They will check for any loose wiring, defective motors, and other signs of damage or wear and tear. If you cannot get your AC serviced during the cooling season because of scheduling conflicts, try to at least have it inspected before the start of summer.
Many homeowners neglect to schedule regular tune-ups for their ductless AC units, which can lead to a number of problems. If the components are not working as effectively as they should, this puts you at risk of being uncomfortable all summer long. Once your system’s performance starts to suffer for a prolonged period, it will need additional repairs to get it back to where it should be–which will cost you more money.
Now is the perfect time to contact Agape Air Heating & Cooling for a ductless AC tune-up in Gilbert, AZ. Tune-ups typically take less than an hour and include servicing on all major components that prevent your system from running smoothly.
Ductless Mitsubishi AC In Gilbert, AZ
Get Ductless Ideas!
What are some signs that your ductless AC may need repairs?
If your AC compressor doesn’t turn on when you flip the switch, this is a sign that something’s wrong. The same goes for any unusual sounds coming from your unit or flickering lights. If it seems like your air conditioner has suddenly stopped working, check all of the major components before calling emergency services. Make sure to inspect both the indoor and outdoor components because problems with one unit could have a negative impact on the other.
Don’t ignore the warning signs or you’ll risk damaging your system. Both a strange odor and strange sounds may indicate problems with the compressor, so contact a professional for an inspection right away. You may also wish to contact a service technician if your unit’s airflow is obstructed or the temperature in your home doesn’t match up with the thermostat settings.
When an AC unit isn’t running properly, it could be for one of several reasons. Your technician might need to recharge the refrigerant in your system, replace a damaged part, or make some other type of adjustment or repair. Some common problems that lead to these types of repairs include:
- A Clogged Condensate Drain
- A Faulty Thermostat
- Loose Wiring or a Defective Capacitor
- A Clogged Evaporator Coil
If you’re not sure where the problem is, contact an HVAC technician at Agape Air Heating & Cooling for help in Gilbert, AZ, and surrounding areas.
Share with your Friends
When do you need to replace your ductless AC unit?
Keep in mind that some types of AC units, such as ductless mini-split systems, can last for a decade or longer with proper maintenance.
In general, it’s a good idea to have your AC inspected by a professional at least once a year. If you notice that your AC isn’t cooling properly, don’t hesitate to contact an HVAC technician immediately. It’s better to get a minor repair than wait and end up paying for expensive replacements or repairs down the line.
Your best bet is to schedule an appointment with an HVAC technician at Agape Air Heating & Cooling to inspect your unit in Gilbert, AZ, and recommend your best course of action, if you notice any of these signs:
- Your unit no longer cools your home effectively.
- When rooms on the other side of the house always seem warmer, this might be a sign that something’s wrong with your ductless AC unit.
- Loud sounds, strange odors, and problems with the airflow.
If you see any damage to your air conditioner, you’ll want to replace it as soon as possible. You may also wish to replace the entire ductless unit if it’s old or has been repaired too many times.
Ductless AC units are designed to last ten to 30 years when maintained regularly. If yours is reaching its lifespan or exhibiting problems like the above, schedule an inspection today!